Wednesday 14 September 2016

Guidance Information


A message from Mr. Daniele: 


Cosburn MS – Guidance Service Schedule
 
Monday – afternoon only
Tuesday – all day
Friday – all day
 
Where?
My office is within the main office, just next to the announcement counter.
 
How do students come to see me?
I like to keep it simple.  There are no appointments or formal referral forms.  I simply ask that if you would like for me to connect with a student in your care, that you sign in the student’s agenda on that school day and the time you’ve released the student with your initials. Once I have completed my session with the student, I will initial the agenda and send the student back to class.  Should it be a matter that requires more in depth attention, please email me some details or come see me at some point.
 
Mandate of the Elementary Guidance Counsellor
Supporting grade 7 & 8 Students 
-          Providing short-term counselling and referrals for further intervention
-          Supporting Student Development within the guidelines of Creating Pathways to Success (Ministry Curriculum – 2013)
 
Should you wish to discuss my support and service, please reach out to me at your convenience.
 
Kind regards.
 
 
Claudio Daniele, OCT
Guidance Counsellor
Toronto District School Board

No comments:

Post a Comment